Demon Bleach Index du Forum
Demon Bleach
BIENVENUE

Demon Bleach Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Like For Virtuemart Products ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Demon Bleach Index du Forum -> Partie publique des BLEACH -> Commerce extérieur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
clembile

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like For Virtuemart Products Répondre en citant

Facebook Like For Virtuemart Products
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

erickalcala Jr. Joomla! on Twitter Joomla! on Facebook Joomla! on Google+ Joomla! on YouTube Joomla! on LinkedIn Joomla! on Pinterest Joomla! on Instagram Joomla! on GitHub Home About Community Forum Extensions Resources Docs Developer Shop Accessibility Statement Privacy Policy Sponsor Joomla! with $5 Help Translate Report an Issue Log in 2005 - 2018 Open Source Matters, Inc. Salesprice with discount: Sales price: 24,00 Price excl. Products. Display product on module . VAT: 10,00 Discount: Tax amount: 2,00 Buy now Product details . The Joomla 3 installer will install all these extensions during the component installation process. The Calendar field alows you to set a date in the future with a hour and minute precision for the countdown to process. Salesprice with discount: Sales price: 10,07 Price excl. It has a powerfull autocomplete marker search in conjunction with another Google Place API search. Product -- Select -- compare custom fields discount download input layout multi add music package price quantity scale search tags upload video Shopper & Order -- Select -- check customer price re-order save wish Checkout -- Select -- europe tax Template -- Select -- category content image magnify module product search slide show template theme Back Office -- Select -- export feed import inventory invoice multi language spam tax upload Marketing -- Select -- bundle countdown discount link promote quantity Leave the search box empty to find all products, or enter a search term to find a specific product. VAT: 16,90 Discount: Tax amount: 3,38 Buy now Product details Custom Filters Powerful search and filtering suite for VirtueMart Salesprice with discount: Sales price: 34,68 Price excl. Popular Extensions Products Anywhere Plugin to display products in articles. p e Name Your Price for Virtuemart Paid download VirtueMart extensions Nordmograph 3 Score: 93 1 review This simple Virtuemat VMcustom plugin allows you to add a custom price field to some products. Salesprice with discount: Sales price: 39,59 Price excl. Each event marker infowindow will show Event summary start and end date and time, location and event category. VAT: 39,00 Discount: Tax amount: 7,80 Product details Wish list for VirtueMart Wish list / Gift Registry / Favorite products extension for VirtueMart. Author Topic: Facebook Like and VirtueMart (Read 29327 times) Andrew Robinson Beginner Posts: 14 nForced Facebook Like and VirtueMart on: July 07, 2010, 11:27:03 am Hi,I am looking at integrating a Facebook Like box/button on the product details page of my shop.I have already got the Facebook JavaScript SDK on the site, and registered as an application with FB, also currently have the page like box working.What I am looking to do is show the Like button on the product page.I know I need to edit the file flypage.tpl.php to allow this, but since I am not a programmer, need a little bit of assistance.Basically, I add the following to the file:Code: [Select] But, since the products are all different, I need to pull the values from VirtueMart or Joomla!Would anyone know if it is possible to use the variables as the content section of the above, and if so, what those variables are and how to use them? Logged Regards,Andrew Robinson. All Rights Reserved. - Userpoints: set a range for the userpoints attributed to each user - Profile Types: Created profiles can be set to different profile types - UserGroups: Created profiles can be set to different Joomla Usergroups. The input value utomaticaly updates the item price. VAT: 20,00 Discount: Tax amount: 4,00 Product details Shipment for Virtual Products Plugin for selling downloads with VirtueMart 2 and 3.Ships virtual . Sales price: Price excl. 6 VM Share for Virtuemart Version: 2.1 Developer: Nordmograph Last updated: Jun 06 2017 Date added: Nov 19 2014 License: GPLv2 or later Type: Paid download Includes: p Compatibility: 3 Download Uses Joomla! Update System Demo Support Documentation Overall Functionality Ease of use Documentation Support Value for money Please Note Close Continue Close . .. VAT: 47,00 Discount: Tax amount: Buy now Product details Actebis Product Importer The component will do mass imports from Distributor Also Actebis. It shows in the backend as a simple field where admin can add comma separated tags. .. Salesprice with discount: Sales price: 69,84 Price excl. Now includes the Selection Sharer feature ! It installs via the regular Joomla installer. Member Posts: 155 Everything is Possible! Re: Facebook Like and VirtueMart Reply #13 on: July 09, 2010, 07:11:45 am Well I dont know what is all the problem with coding and stuff but I published the code for you and here is the result My product Flypage with a share button and click con share to check if that is what you want =) it takes the pictures from the webpage , name and description .I did not have to know any code or modify anything else like everybody said so. VAT: 32,99 Discount: Tax amount: 6,60 Product details Children custom field List your children products directly in a table Salesprice with discount: Sales price: 10,02 Price excl. VAT: 16,70 Discount: Tax amount: 3,34 Product details Tempting Product Images Display beautiful product image thumbs on sides of your website. All rights reserved. Documentation Value for money You cannot beat price/value Worked out of the box John Singleton (4). VAT: 21,49 Discount: Tax amount: 4,30 Product details SEO Index Improved for Virtuemart Would you like to improve your rankings in Google Search? Do you want . Salesprice with discount: Sales price: 61,08 Price excl. m MyPlayer: HTML5 MP3 players, playlists and podcasts Paid download Multimedia Nordmograph 3 Score: 95 2 reviews MyPlayer component is a user profile MP3 player for your Joomla community. VAT: 52,98 Discount: Tax amount: 10,60 Product details Bundle MOSS Tax + VM Localise Mini One Stop Shop taxes for EU 5a02188284
facebook sniper hackold facebook account passwordverdadera forma de hackear un facebookfacebook chat symbols eyelg viewty facebook applicationfree download facebook for nokia c 3how to hack facebook account without using passwordfacebook ads for charitiesfacebook for htc sense no contactsfacebook mobile app for nokia 3230

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Demon Bleach Index du Forum -> Partie publique des BLEACH -> Commerce extérieur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006